Sunday, April 17, 2016

Special edition: Especially for Oprah readers - and hopefully a million more

Thank you for taking a moment to look at my blog! In the spirit of my efforts to spread positive impact on the internet, I invite you to view a video that has significantly impacted me in recent days.

Slam poet Will Smith has a dramatic message about race and immigration that ever Oprah reader should listen to - and hopefully millions more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izf8ADh6ymY 

I guarantee you will find it a very moving experience - as I did some months ago live at The Aspen Institute. Nothing would delight this 90 year older more than to find a way for Oprah's 2+ million and many more see this on the internet. I hope you will help me get the word out!


This power of this message may even cause me to delay my thoughts on PEACE another week.


Ron

.  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the link to this amazing poet. I will share it. It's interesting to know that he taught in the county in which I live. His words speak volumes of truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the link to this amazing poet. I will share it. It's interesting to know that he taught in the county in which I live. His words speak volumes of truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! I love it. I've added it to my Feedly so that I can keep up with the posts. Thank you for writing.

    ReplyDelete